Friday, October 16, 2009

Long time no blog but definitely no lack of work! Customized wedding logo preview

So it has been awhile! But work definitely has not slowed down, just moved to a new place and it is just now starting to feel like home. My little Etsy shop has been getting a little more traffic so it looks like my hard work is paying off! I am definitely excited about some upcoming projects I am working on, I have a lot of cute gift and reception ideas and I can't wait to share them. Sometimes there is just not enough hours in the day. :)

This week I've been working with Pamela & Anthony with their Jazz themed wedding. Below is just the beginning of what I will be creating for her and I am so happy that she loves it. They are huge jazz lovers and I think that it will show once all of her wedding pieces come together!

I am getting back into my blogging routine so I plan on updating on my regular weekly basis. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, Thank you very much for the custom logo. I have not seen anything like it yet!!! Your a pleasure to work with and I look forward to creating the remainder of our wedding suite. Pamela

    ReplyDelete