Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DIY Custom Wedding Invitation Suite

So I have finally gotten around in designing some Wedding Invitations... or suites as they are called. I'm very happy with the outcome and anxious to see the response! I always have design ideas floating around in my brain but with a full-time job and a somewhat social life it's sometimes hard to find the time to create it all!

I just posted this invitation suite to my Etsy store, I think it's simple, but cute and modern. I have a few more that I will post, along with a really cute wedding favor idea I have brewing in my mind that I am very excited about. :)


View ETSY listing page here


This suite includes printable PDF's of the main invite, RSVP response card, and two insert cards. I also include a supply list and directions for assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment