Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sheila Mari Design's Personal Save The Date Suite

Jeff and I got engaged last Fall and we just sent our Save The Date's a few weeks ago so I am finally able to share them with you! Jeff and I took our engagement photos in a few spots around the Atlanta area and one of my bridesmaids told me about a great mural for the King of Pops... which if you are not an Atlanta native you may not have heard of him. I know a few people have been asking if Jeff was the "King of Pop" but I assure you, he is not. :)

Jeff and I loved the colors in the mural and thought it would be great to take photos in front of it, and seeing that we are having our wedding in the dead heat of summer the popsicle theme would be perfect! Jeff and I are also not into the mushy romantic stuff so we definitely wanted photos that would show our personalities. We wanted FUN, FUN, FUN! We also added a little more of Jeff's personality into his clothing... if you know Jeff you would know that he is a loyal Adidas fan so of course we also had to incorporate that!

In addition to our postcard we also created little mini magnets with our popsicle logo, our wedding date and our wedding website address. I really love the traditional Save The Date magnet but I wanted something a little bit smaller and one of my bridal clients actually gave me the idea to use these cute little magnets.

To also recognize our wedding party we also sent each member a personalized luggage tag. So I better see these tags on your bags!! :)

Jeff and I are definitely excited for our big (hot) day in July! The official countdown has begun!




Photography by: Andrew Thomas Lee

4 comments:

  1. So freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for yalls big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "SO COOOL!" -Linda

    Hahaha I wanted to show Linda this cause it was so nice and she just wanted to let you know she loves it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun to do!

    ReplyDelete