Monday, March 15, 2010

DIY Crafting Tools - My Must-Haves

I love finding tools that make crafting life easier, these are on my short list of must-haves:

1. JIGster from Envelopments $69.95

A versatile production tool that allows you to mount layers of Envelopments card stocks and papers consistently, accurately and quickly. I absolutely NEED this! :) My biggest pet peeve is when things are not aligned perfectly, so this is an awesome product.



2. Letterpress Machine from Paper Source $149
A table top unit that allows you to create homemade letterpress cards and crafts. I am dying to try this out, if it weren't for the hefty price tag! I love letterpress cards, so simple and beautiful.



3. Envelopments® Mini Deck $20.00
References the complete Envelopments collection of premium colors, patterns and textures. I love the Envelopments line for their wide selection of pocketfolds. Great quality and so sturdy! Great reference tool and I also just love metallic paper...



4. Paper Source Swatchbook $5.00
Every Paper Source paper color in the palm of your hand. I love everything Paper Source! Beautiful envelopes and inserts and comes in every color imaginable. Great reference tool for creating color stories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment