Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Custom Monogram and Customized Wedding Koozies

I've been working with another Etsy bride on her custom monogram and party favor and I have just made the final touches on it. Jennifer and Jason's big day is in October and they're tying the knot in Playa del Carmen, Mexico! We used chocolate brown and moss green as their colors, which are great for a fall wedding. She is also giving away drink koozies, which is also great for a destination wedding. Check out her finished designs below. Congrats guys!



4 comments:

  1. haha YES! I could see that with my Dr Pepper in it. :) Glad to see things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila! It's Charlotte Pepino (from WAY back). I just followed this link from your facebook and I wanted to tell you that I think your work looks so awesome. It's really too bad that I'm already married because I think that it would have been great to work with you. You are so talented! Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!
    P.S. My mom says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were looking for something that people could actually use instead of putting away on a shelf. When people heard that our favors were koozies
    , they thought that was a terrific idea! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete