Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my first official post! :)

For those who don't know me, my name is Sheila and I am a graphic designer working in Atlanta, GA. Although I have just started SHEILA MARI DESIGN a few months ago, I have been working as graphic designer for the past 6 years. Well, a few months ago a friend of mine asked me to help her design a few pieces for her wedding, that is when I discovered my knack for wedding design and I have loved every minute of it!

I started this blog so that I can share all of my design projects with you. I also wanted a fun way for brides to view all my different designs and wedding ideas. I also love to bargain shop and I love to support other artists and their handmade products, so I plan on sharing all of my super cute finds with you! ;)

I plan on posting on a regular basis so please come back or better yet, subscribe!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Sheila, love your website. Looking forward to your blogs, another way for me to procrastinate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto, so cute and professional! cant wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the addition of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so excited for all your fun creations! We are looking at some dates but still debating venues! xoxo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete